In compliance with the provisions of the Law, Wellng LLC company located in the USA, in the State of Florida and on its Website www.wellnessgrace.com takes into account that any personal data that is entered therein will be collected, kept in a database registered in the name of Wellnessgrace, called “WEB SITE RECORDS”. Your treatment will be in charge of authorized personnel.
Wellng LLC is a company dedicated to teaching LPF to improve health habits and create quality of life, it is a space for health and wellness, dedicated to the recovery and transformation of the body through hyporesives. It is located in Florida, and works online all over the world. Created and managed by Greys Marquez Moreno, MBA, personal trainer, certified in dynamic and static hypopressives at an international level, certified LOW PRESSURE FITNESS Trainer.
Security Measures for the Protection of Personal Data
WELLNG LLC is a company that is responsible for providing physical, mental and spiritual health and information to all its clients. It is committed to guaranteeing the strict security and confidentiality of all personal data that is entered by any user, either to request information or register for our blog, as Responsible for the treatment of these data.
It is understood that all the personal data entered are the property of the person who has included them, therefore, it is assumed that they have been freely, autonomously and spontaneously disposed of, and only for the purpose of receiving information.
Similarly, Wellnessgrace undertakes to comply with the duty of confidentiality and secrecy regarding personal data contained in automated and non-automated databases, complying with the provisions relating to both types of data; extending its commitment to confer a safe conservation and treatment, both to the data entered through forms filled out online, and to those collected in a non-automated way.
Our contact details are:
• Business name: Wellng LLC
• Address: 18191 NW 68 TH Ave, Miami Lakes, 33025
• Email: email@example.com
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
Through this Website it is intended to inform those who access about articles of interest and information. It is understood that the data collected by this means is necessary to provide information, register, fill out forms, send communications and, for study and statistical purposes.
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery.
The user agrees to fill out the information request forms of this company with accurate, truthful, complete and updated personal data. In addition, you will have the opportunity to correct and modify them at any time and cancel them. To do this, simply send a communication to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data that we collect in our database, which is used and processed to fulfill our purpose, are:
3. Email address.
5. Users of social networks.
The personal data that has been granted by whoever accesses the Website https://wellnessgrace.com will be transferred to the corresponding database for the sole purpose of managing queries. Wellng LLC guarantees the holders of personal data the rights of access to information, rectification, opposition and cancellation of data, which may be exercised through requests, complaints or claims sent to the email email@example.com.
Purpose of Personal Data Processi
Wellng LLC, will request data such as: name, surnames, contact telephone number, age, existing illnesses, address and/or email. These data are essential to receive detailed information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, only the user will be the one who decides whether or not to complete the requested data. However, in the supposed case of enrolling in any program organized by this firm, it will be essential to consent to the collection or processing of your personal data, photos and videos requested to comply with the correct methodology.
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The Contact Forms of our website use the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a record of users, of orders, if applicable, and to improve our services. It is possible that emails are sent periodically through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address that you provide and may be canceled anytime. WellnG llc is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer, by accepting said file the cookie is created. It then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on their website.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also set various cookies to save your login information and screen display options.
Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
You can delete cookies at any time from your computer. However, cookies help provide a better service on websites, they do not give access to information on your computer or you, unless you want it and provide it directly when you visit a website.
From which third parties do we receive data?
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third-party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
With whom do we share your data?
• Send communications, by different means, related to events organized by Wellng LLC or by third parties.
• Deliver information to third parties that require establishing commercial contacts with subscribers and/or their representatives, in relation to electronic commerce and Internet matters.
• Send information to subscribers and/or third parties regarding issues related to WELLNG LLC products and services offered.
• Send information and promotional and/or advertising messages to subscribers and/or third parties in relation to events, activities, promotions or offers in which WELLNG LLC is a party in any capacity or carry out activities.
• Consult and update personal data, at any time, in order to keep said information updated in our databases.
• Carry out activities aimed at strengthening the institutional presence of Wellnessgrace and making contacts with third parties for the exercise of these activities.
• Manage relationships with suppliers and employees which may include updating data or carrying out regulatory controls
• To carry out market research to define the profile of our users, carry out advertising and commercial prospecting.
• Manage social media and/or editorial content.
• Develop guides/catalogues of electronic commerce services.
• Manage the loyalty and exclusions of Subscribers.
• Facilitate check-in and check-out of content.
How long do we keep your data? Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Wellng LLC, may contact the owner of the data either to the contact telephone number or to the email that he had indicated. However, the owner will have the possibility of exercising their rights of access to information, rectification, cancellation or opposition of their personal data at any time. To do this, you must send a communication to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the “subject” line that it is a communication on data protection, including the specific request in the text of said email.
The data collected by WELLLNG LLC, to obtain information, will be kept for periods not exceeding one (1) year. They can only be kept for an extended time, as long as the owner does not object and, in some way, the purpose of the treatment remains in force.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they can’t change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
How do we protect your data?
We have established information security policies, procedures and standards, whose objective is to protect and preserve the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information, regardless of the medium or format where it is found, its temporary or permanent location or the way in which it is stored. it is transmitted.
The third parties hired by us are also obliged to adhere to and comply with the information security policies and manuals, as well as the security protocols that we apply to all our processes.
Any contract with third parties (contractors, employees, external consultants, temporary collaborators, etc.) that involves the processing of information and personal data, will include a confidentiality agreement detailing their commitments for the protection, care, security and preservation of confidentiality, data integrity and privacy.
What rights do you have over your data?
You freely, expressly and previously declare that you have been informed about the rights that the law grants you as the owner of your personal data. These rights are listed below:
• Know, update and rectify your personal data before the entity responsible for processing or in charge of processing your personal data.
• Request proof of the authorization granted to the data controller, except when expressly excepted as a requirement for processing.
• Be informed by the person responsible for the treatment or the person in charge of the treatment, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to the personal data.
• Submit complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce for violations of the personal data protection regime.
• Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of personal data under the terms of Law.
• Free access once a month to your personal data that has been processed, under the terms of current regulations.
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What procedures do we use against data breaches?
The owners, authorized persons or successors in title may consult their personal information that resides in our databases, in which case we will provide the requested information, after verifying the legitimacy to present said request.
If the owners or authorized persons consider that the information contained in a database should be subject to correction, updating or deletion, or when they notice the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in the law, they may file a claim with us, which will be processed under the following rules:
• Your claim must be made through a request addressed to Wellng LLC with your identification data, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, your address, and accompanying the documents that you want to assert as proof of the facts. If the claim is incomplete, we will require it within five (5) days after receiving it to correct the faults. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without you submitting the required information, we will understand that you have withdrawn the claim.
In the event that we are not competent to resolve your claim, Wellng LLC will notify the appropriate party within a maximum period of two (2) business days, a fact that will be informed to the Holder in a timely manner.
• If appropriate, once the complete claim has been received, a legend will be included in the database that says “claim in process” and the reason for it, within a term not exceeding two (2) business days. Said legend must be kept until the claim is decided.
• The maximum term to address the claim will be fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to address the claim within said term, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which your claim will be addressed, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term. .
The area for attention to requests, queries or claims before which the owner of the information can exercise their rights is:
• Administrative area
• Address: 18191 NW 68 TH AVE. MIAMI LAKES, FLORIDA
• Email: email@example.com
What happens when we make changes? the validity?
This policy was modified and published on our website on February 17, 2022 and is effective from the date of publication.